Dermal Needling Certification
Are you a skin care specialist and want to become certified in Dermal Needling?
Skin Spin Cosmetics Inc. highly recommends Dr Lance Setterfields Online Course.
When you purchase the course through Skin Spin Cosmetics Inc you will receive $80 credit with Skin Spin* (*note: you must register through Skin Spin's office, not Dr Setterfields)
- 9 Units of Learning
- Duration: 60 days of access
- $399 US
This course goes beyond “The Concise Guide to Dermal Needling” by offering the latest, up-to-date education on the science and practice of dermal needling that has evolved since the publication of Dr. Setterfield’s book. With nine units of learning, each student will be guided through new points of intervention for pigment treatment; new ingredients list for hyperpigmentation; new ingredients list for fibroblasts; new post-needling protocols; and new information from the recent American Academy of Dermatology Meeting.
Each student is provided with:
- Hours of lecture material and instructional videos on needling technique, using rollers and e-devices (pens and stamps).
- Over 400 exam questions to test your knowledge and comprehension.
- A certificate of completion.
Course requires approximately 8 hours to complete.
- 8 years of clinical experience condensed into a 8-hour course.
- 3 years of intense research to consolidate and distill relevant information into one resource.
- Training on how to treat the patient in order to get a result (as opposed to simply switching on and using a device).
- Generic application across all aspects of skin treatment (as opposed to product-aligned training).
- With 60 days of access, you can work at your own pace in the comfort of your home or office and review the course as many times as needed.
Unit 1 – Back to Basics – Target Cells in Skin Rejuvenation – Product Ingredients to Include and Why
Unit 2 – Ingredients to Avoid
Unit 3 – The Role of Inflammation: Does the Adult vs. Embryo Wound Healing Model Hold the Key?
Unit 4 – How does needling work? What conditions can be treated?
Unit 5 – Contra-indications and Special Precautions
Unit 6 – Treatment Selection, Needling Techniques, and Protocols
Unit 7 – Post-Needling Care & Side-Effects
Unit 8 – Case Studies
Unit 9 – Synergistic Treatment Modalities