The Skin Spin
SKIN SPIN Roller System:
The Most Effective and Diverse Home Use Skin Care Tool in Existence
The SKIN SPIN Roller System is the most effective and most diverse anti-aging skin care tool on the market. It doesn’t just improve the appearance of the skin but it also improves the health and function of the skin creating long term results.
It is completely safe and very easy and quick to use. It only requires 8 minutes of rolling 2 x a week to transform the look and health of your skin. Aside from being a great skin rejuvenation, and exfoliation method for the face it is also a great skincare tool for the body. Roll with the SKIN SPIN prior to applying cellulite and stretch mark creams to enhance their penetration and increase their effectiveness.
- Improves appearance of skin tone and texture
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves overall radiance and vibrancy of the skin
- Improves appearance of UV damaged skin
- Reduces appearance of crow’s feet and tired, puffy eyes
- Reduces appearance of large pores
- Reduces appearance of acne scarring
- Slows down the signs of aging
- Helps to lighten pigmentation when combined with proper skincare products. (*tip: lightly roll over sunspots and age spots with the SKIN SPIN on a daily basis and then apply vitamin c serum on the spot).
- Reduces the appearance of rosacea (start with only 4 light strokes and as skin strengthens increase to 6 strokes per directions)
- Improves appearance of stretch marks when combined with stretch mark serums and creams
- Improves appearance of cellulite when combined with cellulite serums and creams.
- Acts as an exfoliator revealing healthy, fresh skin
- Reduces congestion, decreasing breakouts
- Improves effectiveness of hair restoration products
- Treatments that provide quick fixes are often short lived – The SKIN SPIN is designed to offer long term benefits and results. That being said, some clients do report seeing changes after only a few uses.
HOW IT WORKS
The SKIN SPIN acts as a mechanical exfoliation tool effectively removing the top layer of skin revealing fresh, vibrant new skin. This is why the client may experience dryness for a few days after rolling because the dead layer called the stratum corneum is peeling off (not visible to the eye). Once that layer has peeled off over a period of 2 days the skin feels so smooth and looks brighter. Most people report a glow the next day after rolling. The feel and look of the skin texture improves greatly from rolling weekly.
The SKIN SPIN creates hundreds of micro-channels in the skin allowing your skin care products to penetrate the protective skin barrier. The epidermis is a natural barrier and limits how much of your product can actually penetrate into your skin. This is especially important when using serums because they must reach the dermal layer where all the collagen, elastin and blood flow is so that they can perform their job and create positive change in the skin. The SKIN SPIN solves this problem by creating pathways through the skin barrier allowing the products to penetrate more effectively. SKIN SPIN increases skin permeability without harming the underlying capillary system.
The concept of skin needling has to do with the ability of our skin to heal and repair itself. When rolling with the SKIN SPIN it results in hundreds of tiny dermal injuries that trigger the body’s healing response. Once the healing response is triggered the transformation begins.
- Slows down thinning of the epidermis maintaining healthy youthful skin. (release of Epidermal Growth Factor)
- Angiogenesis (build vascular network so the skin is nourished and fed)
- Releases B3 which is an important growth factor that induces regenerative healing promoting natural collagen as opposed to scar collagen (B1 and B2) which occurs with heat based ablative laser treatments.
- Focuses on the health and function of the key cells: keratinocyte, melanocyte and fibroblast. It is a skin health promoting tool. Keeps your skin looking healthy, and youthful with no risk of side effects.
Reduces the Appearance of Large Pores
The reason that pores appear larger in size is because the structures surrounding the pore lose strength which is essentially loss of elasticity. The solution is to strengthen the surrounding structures, hence tighten the skin and this will reduce the appearance of pores. The SKIN SPIN tightens the skin reducing the appearance of pores.
Effective Eye Treatment
The SKIN SPIN is the one skin care tool on the market that can be used directly under the eye right up to the lower eyelid allowing us to address the fine lines and wrinkles that form below the eyes.
LEARN MORE BY READING THIS CLINICAL TRIAL
HOW TO USE THE SKIN SPIN
- Wash hands and thoroughly cleanse face. Pat dry. It is optional to wipe the skin with 70% iosproply alcohol.
- Begin rolling with the SKIN SPIN. When performing rolling do not use heavy pressure but rather firm, gentle pressure. Pull the skin taut. Use quick strokes but be sure to slow down around eye area.
- When you first start rolling with the SKIN SPIN, you should roll 4-6 times in four directions – Vertical, horizontal and both diagonals. After rolling for four weeks you can increase the number of strokes from 4-6 to 8-10. It is important to start slow and gradually increase frequency of rolling and strokes.
- Rolling with the SKIN SPIN should take about 5-8 minutes. After rolling, your skin should appear pink, similar to a sunburn.
- Apply your skincare products. This is a very important step in rolling with the SKIN SPIN to obtain the best results. After rolling you will have created micro-channels in your skin which dramatically increase the absorption and effectiveness of your products. Keep in mind you want to be applying and penetrating safe, active, ingredients rather than harmful chemicals.
- Clean your SKIN SPIN (instructions below)
NECK & CHEST
- When rolling the neck and chest area the steps are the same as for the face except you should start slowly – use only four strokes per direction and perform once per week.
- Tilt the neck upwards to make the skin taut when rolling the upper neck area. You can use your hands to pull skin taut when rolling the lower neck and chest area.
- Apply products.
*If you are using a prescription topical please advise your doctor to make sure it is safe to use the SKIN SPIN.
- Wash hair thoroughly and dry well.
- Roll in one direction to prevent hair from being wrapped around the SKIN SPIN. Roll towards the back of the neck. If you are rolling on a bald area or area with very short hair, you can roll back and forth.
- Apply topical such as minoxidil, or whichever topical you are currently using for hair restoration. Massage the product into the scalp.
- Thoroughly cleanse the area and wipe with 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Pull skin taut and begin rolling 4-6 times in all four directions. After using the SKIN SPIN for four weeks you can increase the number of strokes from 4-6 to 8-10. It is important to start slow and gradually increase frequency of rolling and strokes.
- Apply skincare products immediately after rolling.
If you are rolling an area with cellulite, apply your cellulite cream and massage into skin after rolling with the SKIN SPIN. If you are rolling stretch marks you can apply your stretch mark cream or serum and massage into skin after using the SKIN SPIN. The roller will create micro-channels allowing your products to penetrate more effectively, improving your results.
Common body parts include back of arms, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen.
STEPS TO ROLLING WITH SKIN SPIN PRODUCTS
Step One :
- Cleanse with Purify Vitamin C Cleanser
- Apply 2 small drops of Replenish Oil to the face prior to rolling - this calms the skin and reduces erythema
Step Two :
- Roll desired area as shown in a star pattern - start at the top of the head and work down to the chin on one side of the face.
- Go back to the top of the face doing the other side of the face until both halves are complete
- Apply Lift Collagen Serum and tap face until stick
- Apply two small drop of Replenish Oil
Roller should be used twice a week for 6 weeks then stopped for 4 weeks. This allows for the skin to recover and renew as it does need renewal time.
Daily Application of Product
- Cleanse with Purify Vitamin C Cleanser
- Apply 2 drops of Lift Collagen Serum in AM -Apply Smooth under eyes and around the lips
- Apply 2 Drops of Replenish Oil to Restore Cream and mix together and apply
- Use on entire face daily
Also great for scars, flare ups, abrasions and sensitive skin
NOTE: Use our "Calm Skin " treatment cream for rosacea, psoriasis and eczema. Pre and post scaring also old scar tissue
Evening after Cleansing
- Apply "Smooth"under eyes and around the lips
- Apply 2 Drops of Replenish Oil to Restore Cream and mix together to apply on face for evening cream.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SKIN SPIN
It is very important to clean your roller after each use.
Option 1 (70% Rubbing Alcohol)
- Place the SKIN SPIN on a cotton pad in a bowl or cup and fill with 70% alcohol so the needles are submerged in alcohol.
- Let the SKIN SPIN soak for 10 minutes.
- Remove the SKIN SPIN and run under hot water then place in case to dry. Once dry, place the lid on the case to store the roller until the next use.
Option 2 (Denture tab)
- Place the SKIN SPIN on a cotton pad in a cup or bowl and fill with water so the needles are submerged.
- Place a denture tab in the water, then let the SKIN SPIN soak for 20 minutes.
- Remove the SKIN SPIN and run under hot water then place in case to dry.
Once dry, place the lid on the case to store the roller until the next use.
*Be cautious not to wear down the roller needles by coming into contact with hard surfaces.
- Results may vary from person to person.
- The roller can be used on all areas of the face except the lips and the eyelids
- It is recommended to perform rolling in the evening because the skin will appear red like a sunburn for 30 minutes up to 4 hours depending on skin and the length of roller used.
- The SKIN SPIN will last 6-12 months depending on frequency of use, number of body parts rolled, the size of those body parts, how many strokes are used, and how roller is sanitized and cared.
- Do not roller over active acne or open sores!
- Do not roller over active Rosacea!
- Do not use if you have taken Accutane within the last 12 months!
- Use gentle pressure, excessive force can leave temporary track marks!
LENGTH OF NEEDLES: The SKIN SPIN is a 0.5mm roller and is the only roller length you will ever need.
NEEDLE DIAMETER: The SKIN SPIN needle diameter is 0.20mm. This is the perfect diameter to ensure maximum penetration without tearing the skin.
NUMBER OF NEEDLES: The SKIN SPIN has 192 needles. The reason for this is because anything over 200 is too many and prevents maximum penetration and anything below this number is too little and is to aggressive for the skin. 192 is the perfect number of needles to ensure maximum and safe penetration.
MACHINE-MADE: Many of the rollers on the market are hand glued – resulting in many flaws and safety issues (the main issue being uneven needle length). Our roller is made using an engineer set modular system ensuring each roller is made to perfection.